Lamino Spinal OT Pack
Lamino Spinal OT pack meant to protect patient from the spread of infections during spinal procedures (like Spinal laminectomy /Spinal decompression, Vertebroplasty, Kyphoplasty, Artificial disk replacement). Pack designed with the latest generation SMS technology. Amaryllis packs made of medical grade SMS fabric, which meets AAMI Level 3 standards of barrier protection and prevents blood strike through & fluid contamination.
- Reinforced gowns with improved barrier protection with reinforced layer in critical zones (Sleeve & Chest areas).
- Ultrasonically sealed seams prevent strike through
- Additional absorbent layer on trolley drape in tray zone area minimize risk of unwanted liquids on the OR floor.
- Large & wide surgical drape to sufficiently cover the patient
- Lamino Spinal drapes comes with sufficient fenestration with incise, which ensure easier accessibility and retain sterility of un-accessed fenestration
- EO sterilized as per internationally acknowledged ISO 11135 standards, using medical grade packaging material that meets ISO 11607-1 and EN 868-5 requirements
( Learn more )
|Product Code||Carton Packing|